Rye and James,
I thought of you guys when this opportunity came about. I have a client that is offering an all expense paid trip to HK. We are looking to get from 10 countries including Philippines. The catch is that this person needs to have a blog and be good at it. The offer is great. No strings, just a full on pampered weekend in Hong Kong. If you know someone that fits the bill, will you pass the details on and I will fill them in on the offer.
Thanks in advance,
Total Social Media Solution Provider
In the spirit of fair play and to avoid being accused of nepotism, I thought I'd post it here on my blog as an entry instead of actually referring people.
Doug thought it was a good idea. Hence, this post. And this invitation to participate. All you have to do is enter your name, email address and the link to your blog at the comments page of this post, and hope and pray that you get contacted by Doug. Oh, and just for fun, include a short definition of love and the answer to the question, "Who let the dogs out?"
And if you think the free plane fare is still not enough to get you excited, here's what else is in the package:
The 4 day 3 night weekend includes:
- Round trip airfare to Hong Kong
- Hotel accommodations provided by Novotel
- VIP pass to the Hong Kong Food and Wine Festival Opening Night
- VIP pass to Ocean Park's 10th anniversary Halloween Bash
- Passes to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Lavish dinner hosted by Novotel Hotels
- Michellin Star experience hosted by Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Spa treatments
- Halloween night in Lan Kwai Fong
---and a chance to party with me! Come on, kids! Bloggers, attack!
Deadline is on the 16th of September.