Saturday, December 15, 2007

8 In Chinese Is Lucky

...And today, Can't You Read? reached the 8888 mark in page views starting from June of this year. Of course, that doesn't mean I have 8888 readers. But I reached the lucky mark. Same lucky mark China aimed for and won in bidding for the 2008 Olympics. 8/8/08




To all my regular readers, thank you for always insipiring me to inspire you.

To everyone who has left at least one comment, thank you for reaffirming that people indeed read my posts.

To Khalel and Empress Maruja, thank you for the very flattering nomination in your respective blog awards.

To the Berate my Blog ladies, thank you for the kind words in the first ever review this blog ever received.

Lastly, to all my colleagues, to my ex, to my friends, to the people of HK, to my crushes, to the men I dated, to the I wanted to date, to the men who wanted to date me, to the guys I've slept with, to Remi, to Mai, to the boy at the gym, to my flatmates, to the many artists all over the world, to every sentient being who's caught my attention, to every bag, shoe & belt I've desired and to myself, thank you so much for providing me with such interesting material.

I love you all!