Saturday, November 10, 2007

Catching Up

sms exchange

Boy A : Hey you! How've u been?

Boy B : Been really great. How have you been? Maybe we should catch up.

Boy A : Yeah, we should. Tonight?

Boy B : Sure. Where are you?

Boy A : About to go home from dinner with friends. Meet up at Volume or come over to my place --- you pick.

Boy B : Let me know when you're home. And get the drinks ready. Expect me in less than 10 minutes after sending me the sms.
_______________________

Later that night.. Boy A's apartment.

Boy B : So this is the part of the night when I ask you whether you need to throw me out or you want me to take a shower and get ready for bed.

Boy A : Well, I have to work tomorrow. What do you wanna do anyway?

Boy B : I just wanna fuck.

Boy A : Wow! That was direct.

Boy B : Isn't this the part of the night where direct questions are given direct answers?

Boy A : Ok. Give me a second. I'll get the lube.

And they fucked.