Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another.

I haven't even gotten over the ecstasy that my nomination on Pinoy Blog Superstar brought about, and here comes another one.

Another honor. Another surprise to smile about.

Can't You Read? has been chosen to be one of the finalists in this month's G*Spot Weblog Award, alongside big, big names in the blogging world.


I would've wanted to say something witty or preponderant about this nomination, but I'm just lost for words.

Allow me to just thank Khalel and the reviewers for including me in the list. I am immensely flattered.

And to my dear readers, please vote for me. I have been a good child of the universe and a law-abiding citizen. I deserve good karma.

I love you all.

To vote (for me, of course), follow Khalel's Hush and Listen blog here, scroll down and find the tickboxes on the lower right section of the page. You don't have to be a blog author to be qualified to vote.