Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Certain.

"This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime."
--Robert Kincaid, "The Bridges Of Madison County"

I've been hearing chimes going off over the last thirty minutes. Like wind chimes. They sound off every 2 minutes.

I am not hallucinating. I am not crazy. I am not imagining things. The windows of my room are closed, my computer desk is the way it has been over the last 2 months, except for the vacuuming that Ate Cora did underneath it. The application windows I have open are Firefox, Safari & Skype. On Firefox, my tabs are Restaurant City, Farmtown, my blogger account, and The McVie Show Season 8. On Safari, I have Sorority Life, Multiply, Standard Chartered HK and BPI Online. Chatting with T on Skype.

Where the hell is that sound coming from? It is driving me crazy!