Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Aba, Enan!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck with a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

It's overwhelmingly heartwarming to see how much love and support people are sending your way. I wish there was a way to turn them into something physical-- something tangible-- so that we can box them and send them to you. That way you could see them at face value.

But knowing you, you will just laugh at all these. You will smile like a kid, say "Thanks!" in a funny manner, and then tease us about it. Because that's just how you are. You never take part in our episodes of mushiness. And if you ever do, you just do so in jest. To annoy us, even.

I can't wait to see how you will poke fun at us when all this is over. But I'm not intimidated. Steve and I have already planned our resbak. Bring it on, Enan!

So now, I'm gonna say this one last time, because I know that the more people convince you, the more you play hard to get. Please get well pronto and come back here to HK real soon, because we have a lot of threads, sms'es, emails, PM's to chuckle about. We're almost there, friend. Just keep holding on, come what may. We've been through the worst of times-- it only gets better from here. I have faith. You should, too.

I love you.