Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chiquitta Weekend

56/365
16 July 2011
  • Thanks the Gigi & Joanna for performing with me for the last time.
  • Thanks to Joseph for the free-flowing champagne.
  • Thanks to Evan for giving me the final goodbye spot of the night.
  • Thanks to Asia & Janine for your awesome help.
  • Thanks to T for being my ever-reliable volunteer PA-slash-photographer-slas​h-videographer-slash-criti​c-slash-boyfriend.
  • Thanks to the Volume denizens for the warm, loving reception.
  • Thanks to Volume, its staff & crew, all the drag queens and princesses (Heda Turner, Krystle Meth, Tiara Ferrari, Coco Pop, Lovely Cox, Gigi Reyes, Fabiola Asustadiza, Joanna Inerva, Lady Kinky), gogo boys, DJs, singers, dancers (especially Terra, Megan, Adam, JC, Nick, Angel, Anthony Hector, Dovie, Tomas, Gerald, Drew, Andrew, Ian), models, and everyone who's been part of it, in one way or another for the many wonderful memories and for cradling me in my growth through all these years.
  • Thanks to that gentleman whose name I have yet to find out, who told me how he has observed and marveled at my growth as a drag artist.

56/365
16 July 2011
  • For this last proper day off for the next three weeks.

57/365
17 July 2011
  • To Eric & Edowan of Fruits in Suits for trusting my judgement and giving me the freedom to decide on their show.

58/365
18 July 2011
  • La Chiquitta via Twitter: 9 songs, 4 hairstyles, 6 outfits, 3 events in 2 weeks. Thank you, fairy godmother for the blessings. Next: The ballet. Guide me, Terpsichore

59/365
19 July 2011
  • La_chiquitta wishes to thank the organizers and the fabulous crowd from Fruits in Suits for the warm, generous reception. --via Twitter