Sunday, January 02, 2005

a simple message of thanks

to everyone who cared and showed me love this past week,

i have no ides how i can thank you enough.i had to lose myself to find it again. and make it whole again. i learned my lesson well. i hope you too have found something valuable in my experience. it didn't kill me, it made me a better man -- stronger and more resilient.

"with all its sham, drudgeries and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."

you have made my life even more beautiful.

with much love and thanks,
rye

From Jane: in my eyes you were always a fighter. This war has left you battered but not broken. I’ll always be proud that you choose your battles and never walk away from pain. You stare it in the face, feel it and crush it. If in case he hurts you one last time, then glory be! He’s proven to be a bigger lesson than we both thought. It didn’t kill you today, it can only mean one thing: tomorrow you’ll be stronger!

from elai: even this has been so used up: it's his loss, not yours.. we end some things for other things, more beautiful and more wonderful, to begin. we love you.