Saturday, May 19, 2007

resurrection

After a little over two years of not even signing in to my Blogger account, someone -- a very dear friend, Dan -- has finally persuaded to me continue writing my blogs. Well, I have been writing them, but he pointed out that it would be better if I had all of them contained in one "legitimate" blogging site, as opposed to publishing some on my Multiply account, some on Myspace and some on Friendster.

So this entry marks the resurrection of the "can't you read?" blog. And just so I fulfill the purpose of centralizing all my blog entries, I am posting here the blogs that I've written elsewhere over the past couple of weeks.

To my old readers, if you're still there and interested, welcome back to my blogs. To my new ones (if there is any...) welcome! :-)