Monday, May 19, 2008

89 Hours,52 Minutes

I was sitting in front of pink becky in one corner of our green room today during my standby time. Little by little, I sank into my seat in an attempt to cover my face with the monitor. But my friend Jojo caught me.

"Umiiyak ka ba, Rye (Rye, are you crying)?", he asked

I denied. But I was crying. And here's why..
_____________

"You know, it's like... all these crazy people in my family are like in this insane frreefall and completely incapable of being happy. And then I look at saul who... has missed his life. Entirely. And I realize how lucky I am because I get to come home to someone who is kind, and caring, and who changes the light bulbs and... Marry me!"

"What?"

"I mean it. I.. I don't wanna wait. I don't want.. I wanna make this official."

"Because I changed the light bulbs?"

"No. Well, yeah, kinda. Because Scotty, that's who you are. I am completely, completely in love with you. I even love the things about you that I hate. Because you make me feel like I don't have to be anyone other than who I am and to me that feels like family, and that's what I want us to be. I want us to be a family because that never ends. I'm doing this all wrong. (kneels) Scotty I am asking you, will you
please marry me?

"Yes. Yes, Kevin, I will marry you."

Brothers & Sisters, S 02 Ep 15
No copyright infringement intended.