Dear readers, please help spread the word! The more, the many-er. ;-)
Today can't be manic. The week ahead is gonna be very, very hectic, and I need to pace myself so that I may be able to sustain this whole stretch, and still live to see my next day off, which, hopefully, will happen before April starts.
Tuesday & Thursday, Saturday & Sunday--
Auditions: Oliver!, for HK Singers
(will be performed in June 2010 at the Hong Kong City Hall Theatre)
Childrens Workshop - Saturday 23rd January and Sunday 24th January - (3 sessions each day at 3:15pm, 4:15pm, and 5:15pm)
Adults Audition - Tuesday 26th January and Thursday 28th of January - 7:00pm - 10pm
Visit our website for more information about roles, dates, and to sign up!
Thursday, Friday & Saturday--
Auditions: Six Characters In Search Of An Author
A Play By Luigi Pirandello
(Adapted by Rupert Goold and Ben Power in 2008)
Directed by: Ahmed El-Alfy
Produced by: The Italian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) - HK
Auditions Venue: TBA
Thursday, January 28th (7:00- 10pm)
Friday, January 29th (7:00-10pm)
Callbacks - Saturday, Jan 30th (6:00 - 10pm)
Performance dates: June 22 - 26, 2010
Performance Venue: McAulay Studio Theatre - Hong Kong Arts Center
For more information, and copies of the audition pieces/Character Description, please don't hesitate to contact Alfy at (+852-9197-5028) or send an email to email@example.com, Subject "Six Characters Auditions".
Friday & Saturday--
Auditions: Sir Topham Hatt
Be a part of a much beloved adventure by playing Sir Topham Hatt in various live events throughout Asia. HIT ENTERTAINMENT HONG KONG are holding auditions for Sir Topham Hatt – The Fat Controller, for various live events throughout Asia, with both singing and non-singing artists required.
Looking for English speaking Caucasian males. Singing Artists need to prepare one Music Theatre piece plus another of their choice.(Please provide sheet music in the correct key.) Non-Singing artists need to show strong character skills and acting ability. All Artists will be asked to read a small section of dialogue provided at the audition.
Auditions will be held at the KATTERWALL Rehearsal Studio, Room 806 Arion Commercial Centre, 2-12 Queen’s Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong on the 30th & 31st of January 2010 (Sat & Sun. All artists are required to pre-register to obtain an allocated audition time. Successful candidates may be required for further auditioning from 2pm – 5pm.Please send details including CV with previous performance experience and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please contact James Gannaban at 97725792 or email James.Gannaban@xsystem.com.au
Party: The DS 7th Anniversary Party
Plus special guests La Chiquitta, Fabiola Asustadiza and DJ Angus Wong.
* Free entrance and one complimentary drink with glam rock outfit, make up or in drag. The best outfit wins $1000 cash + $1000 drink coupon from Kolours. Many more prizes.
It does look (and feel) overwhelming. Thank God for a person called, Mai, who happened to be my brother, my Monday started bright and happy. On my Facebook page, he wrote:
Things I miss doin with you:
1. Pigging out
2. Singing na lagi mo ako kino-coach
4. You opening up to me
5. Mga 1-liner mong statements after a long litany of my emotions
6. Pag palit mo ng password sa pc pag nauubos ko yung isp bonanza mo
7. Pagsama mo sa akin with you whom I adore so much
8. Pagiging makalat mo. Dedma sa clutter
9. Pag kinokontra mo pagkain ko ng kanin
10. Dedma ka lang pag nahuhuli mo akong may booking
11. Pag di mo kinakausap for a month kapag kumukupit ako pera sa wallet mo
12. Pag n-neutralize mo sa amin ni mama
13. Pag a-assert mo magluto whenever I feel like cooking something
14. Pag away mo kay jonas
15. You smoking inside the house.
16. Pag nakikita ko yung kadiri mong diet na fresh egg whites atop youe steamed rice
17. Your ex na super love ko, ni rems, and tutit
18. Your performances with BP and souvenir programs
19. Pagtulog mo na parang never ka ng gigising.
20. Pagkwento mo sa friends mo na masama ugali ko.