Thursday, September 13, 2007

Midweek Malady

I've been looking forward to this midweek day-off.

I'd planned to:

  • do my laundry
  • catch up on blogs that I didn't get to read
  • go to Mong Kok for an emergency shopping
  • write the script for Jing's wedding video
  • write Belle's write-up for her performance for Agnes Locsin's anniversary concert
  • write Jojo's write up for his next photo exhibit
  • write the entry about yesterday's rehearsal (which Verna is eagerly waiting for)
  • reply to comments on my previous posts
  • get a pedicure
  • make important business calls
  • shave my head
  • organize my closet
  • podcast

I figured, I could achieve even more that this if I woke up at 10am.

Well, it's 4pm. And my only achievement so far is get up from my bed. That was 10 minutes ago. Oh, and write this entry, which is not even in my to-do list.

I'm infected with a midweek malady that in tagalog, we call katam. Katamaran. Indolence.