Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Bottomline

Life is like a wheel. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.

Sometimes you're a top. Sometimes you're a bottom.

But when you're a bottom and you've topping for two whole weeks, it gets annoying. Then you start to ask:

"When will the wheel bring me to the bottom again?"

***

About A Boy And A Chinese Acquaintance

at Volume. Eve of the Chinese New Year

Acquaintance: Hey you! Kung hei fat choi!

Boy: Kung hei fat choi to you too!

Acquaintance: I need to ask you something. See, my boyfriend has a friend who likes you. Is it ok if I introduced you two to each other?

Boy: Is he top or bottom?

Acquaintance: (chuckles) Why do you ask that?

Boy: Because I'm sick of bottoms. I despise bottoms. There's only enough room for one bottom in HK, and that space has my name written all over it already.