Thursday, April 24, 2008

Let's Set Things Straight.

Guy: I'd like to ask you something.

Boy: Go ask.

Guy: Would you go out on a date with me?

Boy: Only if you promise you won't expect something big out of it.

Guy: What do you mean?

Boy: I'd go out on a date with you if it's just a friendly, casual date, and you're not thinking of it as step 1 to a romantic relationship.

Guy: Ok... But why is that?

Boy: Because I'm a drama queen. And I am high maintenance. If you wanna pursue me, I will expect presents. And not simple ones. Big, extravagant presents. I'm too much to handle.

Guy: I see.

Boy: Do you still want to go out with me?

Guy: Of course. Saturday night?

Boy: I might be having a meeting with my financial planner, but i don't know yet. His secretary hasn't confrimed with me.