Saturday, June 23, 2007

8 to 5 Drinker

Last Night
8:00 pm
Gay Happy Hour with Chris at Post 97.
3 glasses of Chardonnay

10:00 pm
More happy hour at Volume, still with Chris
2 glasses of Chardonnay
Took a break

12:00 mn
Drag/ Underwear Fashion show at Volume
2 glasses of Chardonnay.
Saw Miro. I was introduced to Steve, a guy I had a crush on 3 years ago in Malate.

2:00am
D-R-U-N-K!
Chris brought me to a Lebanese restaurant to sober up a bit

2:30 am
1 last Chardonnay at Volume

3:00 am
headed to Virgil's
1 tall can of San Miguel beer

5:30 am
E11 Bust Stop

6:30 am
Home.
Wasted.


Today
2:00pm
Hang over! Terrible!


So Aries, Philip and Joel, I am postponing the continuation of "About A Boy At The Gym". I have to rest and let my hang over subside so I can get ready for another crazy Saturday night starting at 9 tonight.

Thank you for bearing with me. I love you all.