Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Top 3 Causes Of Headache

I am bed-ridden today and currently experiencing a horrible kind of headache. I have gathered in my keen observation, the following as the top 3 causes of this headache:

1) Sinusitis.
Due to my flu

2) Oversleeping
Brought about by the drowsiness caused by the analgesic and antihistamines I'm taking

3) Seeing Ruffa Gutierrrez defend herself on national tv against her ex-husband's allegations.
Available on youtube.
Self-explanatory.

--o0o--
Quote for the day:
"...Sana ho, alam ko, yung mga nakikinig ngayon sa kin... mga Pilipino, lahat ng mga nanay, lahat ng mga may asawa who's gone through what I've gone through, sana po, ako ang pakinggan nyo. Ako ang Pilipino, hindi si Ylmaz. He's from a different kind. He's from a different breed. Sa kin kayo maniwala...."
(I hope everyone who's listening to me right now.. Filipinos, all mothers, all wives who've gone through what I've gone through, I hope you listen to me. I am the Filipino, not Ylmaz. He's from a different kind. He's from a different breed. Believe you me.)
---Ruffa Gutierrez
in a phone interview on Startalk
Note to Ruffa:
Gawin bang labanan ng kultura ang away nyong mag asawa? Ang sakit mo sa ulo!
(Must you really equate your domestic drama to inter-racial dispute? You are one big headache!)