Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What This Boy Wants (Again.)

I was almost tempted to say, "Read my blog, and you'll know why", when I was asked on Friday night why I won't even consider dating again. But I didn't. Instead, I just smiled and said (very politely), "I don't have to answer that."

Later that night, on the bus home, I started to contemplate whether the reason I still am not out in the dating pool, still IS the reason, or not. It could be possible that there are other factors now that influence my "not being there". I realized it still is. (See, I am adamant about it. Hence, the many "still"'s in this paragraph.)

Tonight, though, one thing has changed. And it is a conscious choice. From here on, I am breaking the wall and starting to consider. Consider, being the operative word. I am now open, but still not on the look out.

BUT.. there's one condition. He must have this on our first date ---

Absolut Disco
for the dancer, the partyphile, and the social vodka drinker* that I am



--- and will let me keep it. Untouched.

------
*social vodka drinker = not tantamount to alcoholic
_____________________________________________