Saturday, October 06, 2007

Five Minutes To Bedtime

I've realized just very recently that I don't sleep in the same position anymore as I did before. By before, I meant not more than 6 months ago.

I used to be a fetus sleeper. Now, the only way I can get to doze off is by lying on my back with arms up and on the sides of my pillow: the starfish position.

And they say that one's sleeping position says a lot about his personality.

According to Professor Chris Idzikowski, director of the UK Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service, based on studies conducted by his clinic, "those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax."

On the other hand, "[starfish] sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention."

I wonder what caused this change in me.

Oh well! It's bedtime. I'll think about it tomorrow instead.


Reference: "How Do You Sleep?", Skytrax