Monday, July 02, 2007

For La Remi

Ok.. So I know most of my very few readers won't be interested to read this entry. But it's that time of the year when all I want to do is pay homage to the most important woman in my and my brother's lives --- a woman who held a respectable position in the civil service industry but chose to be a hands-on mother instead; a woman who took care of our loving father until his very last breath;
a woman who, despite her college diploma and invaluable professional experience, sold fish in the market to sustain our family in our most trying moments; a selfless woman who, gave everything she had and did everything to source out whatever she didn't have that we needed. Or wanted.

This is Remi --- our Mother. The wind beneath our wings.

And this is for her, on her birthday.