Monday, August 06, 2007

All's Well That Ends Well.

Here, ladies and gentlemen, is my employment contract until September of 2008.



After about of month of anxiety brought about by the contract renewal, I received the verdict on Thursday, August 2. My boss presented to me the contract and asked whether I wanted to take it home with me so I can study it further. With much delight, I said to him, "No. I'll sign it right now."

----------------------------

My ex-boyfriend's mom and sister enjoyed their HK visit. I think I was able to fulfill my tour guide duties to them --- something I volunteered to do so that "ex" could do his shopping without worrying about them.

And "ex" and I got to have a very enlightening, refreshing talk the night before they left.


----------------------------

The five rehearsals that we had planned to have before Friday night got reduced to two. But we did well in the show. In fact, very well that the general feedback was that it was a mistake to put me and Chris in the show as back-up dancers. The crowd watched us more than the singer. Of course, what could be a better gauge as to how much people liked us, than the never-ending photo op? Photos from the Friday show will follow as soon as Chris grants me the permission to put them up.

----------------------------

There couldn't have been a better way to end and celebrate my most dreaded crunch week than a Sunday at the beach. It was raining (not drizzling, raining) earlier on yesterday. But at about 2pm, the skies started to clear up and the sun finally showed his face. My jello shots and drunken strawberries were so loved --- they got consumed in less than 10 minutes! Well, except for the lime-flavored jello shots. They were horrible! But they were consumed too, nevertheless.




Oh yeah! There is indeed a better way to celebrate.



I finally got the dark brown deer skin CK bag that I've been salivating for, for two payday cycles already, but which I promised to myself, I will never buy until I'm sure I'm staying another year in HK.


Pardon me for being too self-indulgent, but I looooooooooooooooooooove my life!


-------------------------------

P.s. Just one more thing to be excited about ---
I woke up this morning with a message from Joel McVie, saying that he has already emailed me the new OBB for Season 2 of The Dan & Rye Show. Thanks, Joel! I looooooooooooooove the OBB. And I love you too! ;-)