Friday, August 24, 2007

Journal Entry Of A 27-Year Old Gay Guy Acting As Though He Was 13

10:30 – 11:15 am Briefing/ Warm-up class
12:00 – 12:30 pm Show 1
12:50 – 1:30 pm Rehearsal
2:00 – 2:30pm Show 2
3:15 – 6:00 pm Rehearsal

What time is my lunch break?
When do I get to rest?
What time will I work out?

I’m a brat at work. That, I admit. I could’ve made a big deal out of today’s schedule. I could’ve ranted and whined non-stop. But I didn’t. Ok, maybe I showed my disappointment for about 5 minutes, but that’s it. I snapped out of it faster than I could even say “snap”.

Today, I'm smiling. It's a beautiful Wednesday. And nothing can ruin it.


Because of your text messages this morning.

Odd, I know. I barely know you. I don’t even know your real name. But I blush everytime my phone beeps and it’s your name that registers. I smile everytime I re-read (over and over) your messages. And… well… yeah… I talk to my friends about you.

God! I feel like I’m 13 again. And I love it!

"My heart skips a beat
Whenever you are near
And I just dont know
What Im gonna do
Oh how I wish
That you were here
Oh how I wish
That you were near
Holding me tight
Spending some time
Wish you were mine"
-Gabrielle, I Wish
written on Wenesday, 22 Aug 07