Monday, August 13, 2007

What This Boy Wants (Question Raised)

I was going to write about the volleyball game I joined last night. But I decided to postpone that entry. The reason being...


Over lunch today with Chris, we somehow got to talk about whether we were ready for a relationship. No, not Chris and I together in a relationship. Whether we, both single individuals, were ready to find somebody to commit to. He initially sounded excited by the thought of having that somebody; but somehow, he ended up saying no.

I couldn't remember how I said my piece. Maybe because I haven't really thought about it and I wasn't so adamant with my answer as I would've wanted to be.

So I am taking a while to think about it. And while I'm in the process, allow me to leave you, my friends, with a very special intermission number...







...