Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Stuff Like These That Make Me Wish I Had A Vagina

photo by Chris Polk/WireImage.com
The very royal-looking Marcia Cross in a teal gown
that I would wear if I hosted a party in Shangri-La Mactan, Cebu,
where the gown's creator, Monique Lhuillier, hails from.
That is, if I hosted a party, given I was a lady.

photo credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com
I honestly think that my Asian caramel skin would look better
in this reflective Nina Ricci gown than did
Ellen Pompeo's caucasian skin. Imagine if I were a chick.


photo credit: James Vespa/WireImage.com
The stunning Vanessa Williams in her equally-stunning
golden Escada gown that,
I believe would look even more stunning on me. If I were a woman.


photo credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com

Angelina Jolie, rumored to be pregnant, in a flowing gown in earth colors. That'd be me, in that gown, holding Brad's hand, carrying his baby.


If I just had a freakin' vagina !

__________________